At Tabor Energy Solutions, it is our mission to provide first class quality engineering services to the global oil and gas industry. As a servicing company with expertise in a number of fields, we’re confident that we should be your preferred choice for bespoke engineering management solutions. We can be counted upon to provide a safe and reliable service, from a team which approaches work with passion and dedication.
Our Specialties Includes:
- Asset Integrity management
- Environmental consultancy
- Hot tapping and linestopping
- NDT inspection
- Project management
- Risk and safety consultancy
- Traffic and logistic management
- Specialist training and manpower development services
Our management team have a wealth of experience in the oil & gas industry, and with a range of specialties they are well placed to drive the company forward, in association with our international range of partners. We are committed to achieving organic growth through strategic partnership. It is an approach which we believe will deliver the best results, while enabling us to best service the needs of our clients.
Commitment to Clients:
Commitment to our clients is crucial, and we can be relied upon to provide excellent client care. Our pool of consultants are full-time and flexible, meaning that we can provide you with assistance whenever you require it. Our focus is to provide you with a bespoke engineering management solution which is fully in keeping with your key values.
Our Key Values:
We believe in providing first class service to our global oil and gas clients. We know that that requires strong leadership, strong values, and a strong commitment to quality. Our key values underpin everything we do, and it is our adherence to these which set us apart. These four principles are a promise to our clients:
- We are fully committed to caring about health, safety and the environment.
- We will deliver innovative solutions and value for money.
- We will be an integral part of our client’s team.
- We will be reliable, honest and trustworthy.