Hot Tapping and Linestopping
At Tabor Energy Services we are proud to partner with world industry leaders. Our global hot tapping and line
stopping services are provided in partnership with Pipeline Services UK. We are committed to client-centred work, designed to meet your needs and the specification of your project and organisation. In order to support your live pipe modification and repair needs, our tailored hot tap, bypass and line stop services can be provided whenever you require.
Pipeline Clamps and Composite Repair
Repairs are a crucial part of work in process and pipeline facilities. We are able to provide a variety of repair
options, both temporary and more long term, for your work in these areas. Should your operation require it, we are also able to provide full turn key services such as bespoke design. Our product range includes pressure containment, structural repair, flange, pin hole leak and manifold repair clamps, among others.
- Pressure Containment Clamps.
- Structural Repair Clamps
- Caisson Repair
- Composite Repair
- Flange Clamps
- Pin hole Leak Clamps
- Manifold Repair Clamps
Repair Clamp Specification
- Size range: nominal pipe sizes 4″ – 46″
- Pressure range: up to 300 Bar
- Seal against pipeline using compression flanges
- Elastomer seals compliant with corroded pipe O/D’s
- Single seal – body cavity test facility
- Dual seal – body cavity and annulus test facility
- Taper locks used to prevent pipeline separation
- Optional polymeric grout sealant injection